Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Sun'll Come Out....

We had a gorgeous day here today! In fact, the next 4 or 5 days are supposed to be just as nice. It was almost 60 this afternoon, just like yesterday. Hardly any clouds in the sky, snow just about melted, and t-shirt weather. We went outside today to bask in the sun! Erik played with his radio controlled FJ Cruiser he got from Grandma Dub for his birthday. Lily tried a few times, but she liked pushing her doll stroller around. Both Erik and Lily liked to chase the car around the parking lot while I drove it. Drew has a cold, so he didn't show a lot of emotion today. However, he did like watching Erik and Lily run around. It was great to be able to play outside without being bundled up...as you can see we didn't even wear jackets. We even got to play at the park this afternoon. I hope this entire week is just like today. The thing I've noticed so far about Colorado, at least this year, is that even when it does snow, it doesn't stick around too long. Then, after just a few days of snow on the ground, the sun comes out, snow melts, and temperatures rise....until the next snow. I like this weather cycle. It may get extremely cold, but I'll take it as long as the snow doesn't stick around too long!








2 comments:

Jamie said...

So did you guys end up going to the Zoo? We just go to the one here (we have a membership). I love our zoo. We will have to come up to the children's museum when you guys go. Also we want to go to the aquarium.

Jenn said...

We didn't go because Daniel was sick. I wasn't quite brave enough to take the three kids on my own. There's another free day on Valentine's Day, so if it's nice we might go then. I'm up for the children's museum whenever....it will just be me, so let me know when you want to go. Any first Tuesday works fine. Let us know when you go to the aquarium so we can go too.