This morning Erik was in a bad mood because he was in trouble. We were in his room and I was holding him on my lap, trying to talk to him, and he started flopping around and throwing a fit. He twisted off my lap and flipped around. When he did this, he hit the corner of one of the toy buckets. He said his eye hurt, but I didn't think anything of it. This afternoon I took him to get his hair cut. Once his hair was no longer in his eyes, I noticed just how hard he hit the toy bucket. If you look closely at his right eye (the left eye when looking at him) you'll notice he's got a huge bruise from the outside corner, down underneath his eye. I felt horrible! I'm wondering how bad it's going to look in the morning. He doesn't seem too upset about it. He only complains when someone touches it. He won't let us put ice or anything on it, so hopefully it heals quickly.
(The bruise is barely noticeable in this picture, but it's purple and red. If it gets worse, I'll post an updated picture.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment