Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Update



So, it's been a month since I last posted anything. I should just let Daniel do all the posting because he's more up on it than I am. Here's some of what's happened since I've been done with school. Maybe I can even get some pictures on it, although I've never had any luck in the past.
We drove up to Washington to spend a week visiting Grandma and Grandpa Dub (my parents). The kids had a great time actually being able to play outside for more than just an hour each day. They loved jumping on the trampoline and swimming. Since there was shade somewhere in the yard at all times, I didn't mind going outside with them. Our apartment's tiny yard has NO shade, so after about noon we don't go outside much.
Jeff and Erin also came over for a little visit, and the kids loved playing together, especially Erik and Kaden. It was a fun trip, but sleeping on an air mattress with a two year old, or a four year old, isn't a lot of fun. It was nice to get back to our own beds.

No comments: