Friday, May 30, 2008
Yesssss!
I made it! I am finally finished. I walked out of my room yesterday at 2:00 and don't have to ever go back, unless I want to. I am so excited! It was so nice to wake up without an alarm this morning and just hang out until I decided I wanted to take a shower. I am really looking forward to this time of being home with the kids, even though I know it's going to be an adjustment at first. Now, if only they would sleep past 7:00....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations...now a nice long summer to relax and get ready for the new baby.
I remember that feeling of being done for the summer... it really is nice.
What a good feeling! I have not been working for a while now and I don't know if I will ever get myself back out there!
Post a Comment