Friday afternoon I took Erik and Lily to the Provo pool for a few hours. This is the same pool where Erik had swimming lessons. They have this splashpool, a regular pool, and the two white waterslides. We met my two brothers and their wives at the pool, so I had help keeping track of the kids. In fact, my brothers, especially David, had just as much fun as Erik and Lily in the splashpool. They were really great playing with the kids! David even took Lily down one of the waterslides (see Swimming Lesson Finale post for pics). She laughed the whole way down and then wanted to go again. She ended up going down with him 3 times that afternoon. Erik finally went down once right before we left. At 5:00 we were getting ready to leave because the pool was closing in an hour, and we'd been there for over 2 hours. Suddenly, we were all told we had to get out of the splashpool. Then an announcement came on that the pool would be closed for the rest of the evening for cleaning, followed by another announcement that all children under 4 needed to wear swim diapers, and they were available for purchase at the front desk if needed. Hmmmm.....I wonder what happened? Stupid people who can't follow rules. I'm glad I was already leaving, or I would've been pretty unhappy. Also while we were there, the same stupid lady lost her 3 year old son twice within 30 minutes. Some people just don't have a clue! Oh well. My kids had a great time, so I'm glad I finally got to take them. Thanks David and Keith for all your help.Monday, July 28, 2008
More Swimming Fun
Friday afternoon I took Erik and Lily to the Provo pool for a few hours. This is the same pool where Erik had swimming lessons. They have this splashpool, a regular pool, and the two white waterslides. We met my two brothers and their wives at the pool, so I had help keeping track of the kids. In fact, my brothers, especially David, had just as much fun as Erik and Lily in the splashpool. They were really great playing with the kids! David even took Lily down one of the waterslides (see Swimming Lesson Finale post for pics). She laughed the whole way down and then wanted to go again. She ended up going down with him 3 times that afternoon. Erik finally went down once right before we left. At 5:00 we were getting ready to leave because the pool was closing in an hour, and we'd been there for over 2 hours. Suddenly, we were all told we had to get out of the splashpool. Then an announcement came on that the pool would be closed for the rest of the evening for cleaning, followed by another announcement that all children under 4 needed to wear swim diapers, and they were available for purchase at the front desk if needed. Hmmmm.....I wonder what happened? Stupid people who can't follow rules. I'm glad I was already leaving, or I would've been pretty unhappy. Also while we were there, the same stupid lady lost her 3 year old son twice within 30 minutes. Some people just don't have a clue! Oh well. My kids had a great time, so I'm glad I finally got to take them. Thanks David and Keith for all your help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, fun. So the pool probably had crypto. The symptoms (trots) usually appear in two to seven days and last one to two weeks with recurrences for up to 30 days. Good luck.
Post a Comment