Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Yuck!

Ok, so I just wanted to post a little thought I had this afternoon. I guess you know a baby's diaper is pretty bad when you have to change your clothes after they were sitting on your lap. This is the first time in 3 kids I have ever had a diaper leak so bad that I had to change my jeans. Yikes! I hope that never happens again.

One other piece of information to share: we will be blessing Drew in our ward here the first Sunday in December (most likely). I know many of you won't be able to come and I understand. However, if anyone wants to make a short trip over to the Denver area, we would love to have to join us. :) If not, we are hoping we will be able to come to Salt Lake for Christmas. As long as gas prices continue to drop we might be able to. We will keep everyone posted as we make decisions about the holidays. Hope to see our Utah family soon.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Please make sure you send us the details about Drew's blessing once you know for sure!

MAstle said...

Yeah, I used to blame the kids, too.

Wish we could come for the blessing, but I'm not really fond of driving through Wyoming in December. Can you wait until July? Just kidding. Hope to see you at Christmas. Be sure to wear your blowing snow drift tires.

Bill Gates II said...

I wish we could come. I hope you guys are doing well in Colorado. I hope things work out for you to go to Salt Lake. If you do we will see you then. (Your kids are growing up so fast, I can't believe it).