Monday, December 15, 2008

Update...

I just wanted to post some recent pictures of the kids. Drew is growing like crazy. He's at least 15 pounds now, I'm sure. He has really started talking and laughing. He loves to be held while you jump up and down, which is what I'm doing with him in this picture. He's going to be just as wild as the other kids!



Here are Erik and Lily with their cheesy smiles, and Drew with his spacey look. Erik and Lily have the same smile, so I'm sure Drew will too.



This is how we used to spend part of many of our days. This is one of the kids favorite parks. I tried to see if Drew liked going down the slide, but he wasn't too crazy about it yet.


This was the first major snow we had here about 2 weeks ago. Erik and Lily kept begging to go outside and play, but we didn't stay too long because it was just too cold. They didn't want to wear hats either. That, and I don't have boots, so I was just standing in the parking lot while they ran around. Not too fun, but at least they had a good time. It snowed again Saturday night. They wanted to play outside again, but it's really too cold to be outside, even to just walk to the car. Yesterday I think the high was about 10, but it was down around 0 most of the day. In fact, I saw on the news tonight that the low in Denver Sunday was -18 and it never got above 0 during the daylight hours! Today the low was -19! It was deceptively sunny today though.


At least it's supposed to get up to 20 tomorrow. Maybe we'll actually be able to go outside...

No comments: