Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Is it here yet?

  I know I've been horrible about posting, but school is crazy right now.  We have our last final teaching push before spring break, which is a week and a half.  When we come back from spring break we start our end of year testing.  It's a really stressful time just because we all want our kids to do well.  Even though I won't be back next year, I worry about how well they'll do.  It's frustrating because there are some kids that are just low no matter what.  Those are the kids I worry about.  After testing, the rest of the year is a breeze.  We all relax and do some fun projects.  I only have to make it until Friday the 11th and then I have a week off.  After that, only one more month.  Yippeeeeeee!!!!!!!  I'm ready to stay in my pj's past 6:30am.  It just seems like it will be a bit more relaxed in the morning.
  Something else that made me really happy today....my shows were back on!  Yes, some good tv again!  Tonight it was Criminal Minds and Friday it is Numb3rs.  Is the Office tomorrow or next Thursday?  I just think it's about time.
  I hope everyone had a great Easter and is now praying for spring.  I am sooo ready for warmer weather.  I just don't want anymore snow.  I've had enough.  About this time of year somewhere like California or Texas starts sounding really nice as far as being in warm weather goes.  My kids need to be able to play outside everyday without having their noses run the entire time.  Gross!  Oh well, we're almost there.

1 comment:

MAstle said...

Earl and Office have both had new episodes. Are the shows not as funny anymore, or did I lose touch during the writer hiatus?