Friday, April 18, 2008

The result

It's a boy!  We are all happy and excited.  Now we're trying to come up with some names we like.  If anyone has any good boy names for us, let us know.

8 comments:

jamiea said...

Congrats! Boy-Girl-Boy, it makes a nice pattern!

Heather said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting. As far as the name hunt goes I am not sure how to help you. Jason and I couldn't ever agree on anything. Parker was actually the only boy name we agreed on so I hope that we don't have another boy because it might not have a name!

Mick and Tiff said...

Yay!!! Congrats! Let's hope he turns as as sweet as Lily! (I heard something about Daniel saying if you have another girl like Lily he is DONE!) hee hee! I think she is such a cutie and oh so funny!

MAstle said...

Congratulations!! I know Brian likes Gunther (I think they were going to name their last one that, but "Emeline" won out), but I like Benjamin. We almost named John that. Or Qaadir would be good.

Jennifer said...

How about Dwight???

Unknown said...

Man alive, now I know you people are nuts and that I really do belong in this family.

Weavers said...

Hey we actually have a friend named Qaadir. That's funny. He's actually really nice. I'd consider it. But I also really like Cameron but that's already taken. I don't really like this name but Cole seems to be a hit around here lately. So it seems I really don't have anything to add to the plate. Good Luck!

Bill Gates II said...

Congrats- Boys are so sweet. I don't know about names. A friend of mine just named her baby Fox Henery.