Saturday, January 5, 2008

The final countdown

  As it is now a new year I feel I can finally start my final countdown.  I have been asking myself the same question over and over for the past few years....Are we there yet?  This is in reference to being able to leave "BYU world" behind and enter the "real world."  It also referred to my feelings about being able to quit teaching and stay home.....are we there yet?  I am happy to report that we are almost there!  Woo hoo!  The final countdown has begun...only 93.5 school days left!  After that I can actually enjoy staying home.  It will be so nice to be able to sleep in past 6:00.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Hey Jenn,
I'm glad you and Daniel started a blog. It's the only way I can keep up with everyone! Good luck w/ you guys finishing up school!