Here are some random and more recent pictures of the kids from this year. I realized the other day that I haven't taken any pictures of Rose since we came home. Daniel has taken some on his phone, but I'm still adjusting to life with 5 kids, so I haven't been great about taking pictures. That, and since we moved I don't always know where the camera is. My goal is to do better, but here's a few for now.
Here are some pictures of Rose, starting with hospital pictures and working forward to the most current. She's growing so fast!
What beautiful, helpful, fun kids we have! Yes, they frustrate us, drive us crazy and fight, but we sure love them. They really are great helpers with Rose and they love her to pieces. They are trying to make good choices, which is all we can really ask for.
1 comment:
Just wanted to let you know I still check Blogger and love to see your pictures and comments. Facebook is okay for staying in touch, but Blogger is so much better for pictures and thoughts. Keep it up.
Post a Comment