Saturday, February 23, 2013

Lived In and Lily's Birthday

 I finally took some pictures of our house now that all of our furniture is in, boxes are unpacked and it has now been lived in for just over a month. We still have some small things to finish, like baseboards and trim, but I don't notice those things now like I did before we were living here. Anyway, we love, love, love our house and are happy we were patient. The kids love all the space, as do I. I can't wait until we get the backyard nice and fixed up, with beautiful grass so the kids can go outside and really play. That's going to have to wait for a few months though.

Our huge master bedroom



Alex's room

Lily's room


Erik and Drew's room



Hall bathroom

Living room




Looking into the dining room and family room.

Family room

Looking into the dining room and kitchen.

Dining room

We also celebrated Valentine's Day, but I don't have any pictures. The kids each got a balloon, a heart with a little bit of candy and we had Valentine's dishes at breakfast. Nothing too extravagant, but the kids enjoyed it.
 The following week we celebrated Lily's 7th birthday. She loved all her presents and chose pizza for dinner that night. Here is a rundown of her presents: Monster High doll from Jennifer and Stanton, a diary and a book from Grandma Janet, a new outfit from Grandma and Grandpa Dub and a scooter, pony and new dress from Mom and Dad. 
 We had a little get together with friends at McDonald's, but again I don't have any pictures. She loved seeing friends from Emerald, although she missed seeing her friend Mia, who wasn't able to make it. She got a pegasus statue, new pink boots, an angry birds hoodie and Lalaloopsy arts/crafts book. She loved everything. Thanks to everyone who made her day special.









At 7, Lily is still dramatic and kind of bossy, but not as bad as she used to be. She can be a great helper, especially with Rose. She adores Rose and LOVES to hold her. She still has one volume: LOUD and loves to wear loud shoes. She'd probably love tap dancing. LOL She still loves math and is making new friends. She likes the fact that there are girls just a few houses up the street! She is growing like a weed and I feel like she is constantly outgrowing her clothes. She is still missing her front two teeth, so she has the cutest smile. We love her to pieces. Happy birthday Lil!!



No comments: