Friday, November 9, 2012

Random Fall Pictures

As I was going through our pictures I found some that were just too funny or too cute not to share. These weren't from any particular event, just daily life around the house and out and about.

Alex's cheesy face





Lily and Erik made this small snowman with the first snowfall of the season.

These two usually get along great and love playing together. Drew is one of Alex's favorite people! He loves him to pieces, and Drew usually loves him back.




Having fun at the store with dad.


This was a dancing mummy and Alex kept hugging it. It was adorable!

Kids being silly.




Alex LOVES to climb...on anything.



Fun playing at the park.




This is a story Lily wrote at school. She wrote about having fun building a snowman. The last sentence is my favorite: When I'm done I will wreck it.



No comments: