We were able to go to the kids' school for the annual Dragon Dash at the end of October. Since Erik is now in 3rd grade, this was the first year he had to run the long distance, 1.25 miles. He said this year was a lot harder. Lily ran around the school grounds once, but she said it was tiring too. Drew had the chance to run with the preschool from the corner to the finish line. He told us all morning he wanted to run, but when the time actually came he wouldn't have anything to do with it! I think it's because the preschool runs last, so by that time he's been sitting for about 30 minutes. I wish the preschool would run first. I mean, it takes 2 minutes. Oh well. We had fun cheering on Erik and Lily.
Getting ready to run.
Almost there!!!
Post-race
Erik and Lily did their best and we are so proud of them! Way to go! We love you guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment