Friday, November 9, 2012

Drew's First Field Trip

In mid-October, Drew went on his first school field trip. The preschool classes went to a pumpkin patch, saw some animals, old farm equipment, played in a corn maze, had a picnic, got a pumpkin AND rode the bus! Drew has been asking since school started if he got to ride the bus like Erik and Lily. He was excited to FINALLY ride the bus. I had a blast being able to go on his field trip with him.

Waiting to get on the bus.


Looking at the animals.


Watching the other kids running through the corn maze.

I finally got him to go through himself. He wouldn't go for about 10 minutes because he wanted to eat lunch. Crazy boy! Once he went in, he had a great time.


Getting ready for a class picture.

Headed home.

I can't believe Drew is getting so big. Next year he will be in kindergarten, maybe even riding the bus every day. He sure is a fun, loving and creative kid. Love this nut to pieces!!