Sunday, February 28, 2010

Random February Pictures

Here are a few random pictures from this month. These kids are so funny! We love them so much! Be sure to read the next two posts as well about our trip to the Chatfield Gardens and Lily's Birthday. Hope you think these kids are as cute as we do!


Drew wearing Daniel's Utah sweatband. I couldn't believe he left it on long enough for me to get a picture.


Three crazy and cute kids!


Drew loves to copy his big brother and sister. He started eating Erik's snack from his tray. He was having a great time!


Wearing Erik's hat. Too cute!


Sledding on the little hill by our building. Erik and Lily had a blast, but Drew only lasted about 5 minutes. He didn't like being out in the cold I guess.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow!!! They are SO cloned!!! I know we've said this and noticed before, but wow... I am pretty sure Drew is a mini Erik! That is so hilarious. Drew is looking so grown up too... he's not a baby anymore.