Erik turned 6 on December 30th. We went to breakfast at McDonald's and watched a movie after lunch. It was his day, and he had a good time. We had a small family party that evening with an improvised Transformer cake. I couldn't find any Transformer cakes at a store, so we just bought a plain, white frosted cake, added our own words and put on a few of Erik's little plastic Transformer figurines. He liked it, so that's all that matters. Scott and Debbie were able to come down to visit. They gave him some Magic Tree House books, which he likes. We gave him some Wolverine tattoos, a Doodle Pro, and some small Transformers. It was his day, and he had a good time.
I can't believe he's six! It seems like not too long ago we were spending New Year's Eve in the hospital with our one day old little baby boy. Now, he's in kindergarten, learning to read and write, loves video games and has his first loose tooth. Time really does fly.

I love this little bundle of baby!
Proud daddy. Erik loved to sleep this way.
February 2004 - Visiting my family in Washington. This is one of my favorite pics: Erik and Uncle David
He loved bath time!
Exhausted boy
He loved to wear hats. I love this picture too!
First day of primary. He turned 3 and went into primary the very next Sunday. He looks so young! He was so excited.
Two stylin kids
He loves to climb and play.
6 years old!
We love you Erik!
4 comments:
Yourkids are so grown up! Thanks for stopping by our blog- we welcome you any time. We are in New Hampshire in the snow!
-the Tylers
Wow you have alot going on in December! What a cute kid!
Happy Birthday, Erik!!
Wow I can't believe he is 6, I loved all the pics through the years! So weird to think he was just a baby when Keith and I got married. Time flies!
Post a Comment