Monday, September 14, 2009

The Kids

Last week we had the kids' pictures taken at Target. We got some cute pictures, but the whole process was NOT a good time. We decided that in the future we'll either go somewhere else, or just try to do them ourselves. That night, before the kids got ready for bed, I decided to take a few pictures to post so that people could have updated pictures of the kids. They turned out pretty cute. Next time, I'll let Daniel take the pictures though. He's better at it than I am.



Lily is just too cute. Her pictures always turn out great!


This was one of the few times Drew actually sat still long enough for me to take a picture!


What a cute smile!


Erik was laughing because I had him say stinky feet, or something similar. It's one of the only ways we can get a genuine smile from him. If we just tell him to smile it looks plastic and cheesy.

No comments: