The big circle that looks like it's on his forehead is one of his eyes. The other eye is down lower, next to his nose. The blue things on the side of his face, at the same level as the nose and eye, are his ears. The blue things down near the bottom are hands and of course, don't forget his beard! I think that's my favorite part! Then he has crazy hair on top. She was so proud of her drawing, as was I. I was also a bit amused. I told her how wonderful it was, so she proceeded to draw about 5 more, of different people. Here are two more that I thought were cute.
This is me. Notice how my facial features are more of the correct shapes and in the right places on my face. Apparently I don't look as funny as Daniel! Just kidding.
This next picture is of my brother, Keith. I don't know why she chose to draw Keith and no one else, but she did. She showed me the picture and when I asked who it was, she answered without hesitation...."It's Keith!" I tried really hard not to laugh because we were in sacrament meeting, but I did smile. I think you'll see why.
This next picture is of my brother, Keith. I don't know why she chose to draw Keith and no one else, but she did. She showed me the picture and when I asked who it was, she answered without hesitation...."It's Keith!" I tried really hard not to laugh because we were in sacrament meeting, but I did smile. I think you'll see why.
I love Keith's HUGE forehead, not to mention the somewhat alien-shaped head he has! :) He also has very big eyes and ears. Keith looks just as normal as the rest of us, most of the time, but she decided to draw him this way. I swear, he really isn't an alien! I thought the picture was extremely cute, regardless.
Good job, Lily! You are such a talented little girl!
Good job, Lily! You are such a talented little girl!
3 comments:
Lily - that is great drawing. Most kindergarten kids don't draw that well.
I'm thinking you're picture is the cutest... why is daniel so scary...lol j/k daniel
I feel so honored that she chose to draw me. I guess she thinks of me as an alien. Nice to know she loves me though. Ha ha.
Post a Comment