Saturday, October 6, 2012
It's A.....
Just a quick update for anyone who missed it. Dangerfield baby #5 will be a girl! At least, that's what they thought at my ultrasound a few weeks ago. I have another ultrasound this coming week, so I'm crossing my fingers that the outcome hasn't changed. I think if they tell me it's not a girl I will have 4 people in this house who will be very disappointed. I thought it was a girl for a few months now, but I also thought that with Alex and was obviously wrong. :) Hopefully they will tell me the clot has gotten smaller, or is gone completely, and I won't have to worry about more bleeding during the rest of this pregnancy. Fingers crossed. (Let me just say that Lily is THRILLED to finally be getting a little sister!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yeah!
Post a Comment