Sunday, October 25, 2009

3 1/2



I mentioned that we took Lily in for a preschool physical. It could also be considered her 3 year check-up, or in her case her 3 1/2 year check-up. I didn't get to stay and see how she did, but here are some highlights, via Daniel.

* Lily is very smart and knows about the same as a 4 1/2 year old. She's a year ahead. Hopefully she doesn't get bored in kindergarten. :)
* She knew many of the letters and sounds the doctor asked her.
* She knows her shapes.
* She writes well.
* She can stand on one foot, and hop on one foot, although this isn't as easy for her as it was for Erik.
* She is left foot dominate, even though she is right handed.
* She is 40 1/4 inches tall and weighs 36.6 pounds: 75th percentile for both.
* She is strong willed. Really??! I didn't need someone to tell me that. She did give us a book that might help with getting her to obey better. We'll have to check it out.







She is growing up so fast. I already knew she was smart. She's also very helpful (when she wants to), has a great smile, loves her brothers, is wild and crazy and gives great hugs! We love her to pieces!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I just wrote on Daniel's blog that she is looking so grown up... turnng into a kid, no more little toddler.